Postgraduate Masters in Economics
Applications for October 2013 entry are currently being considered.
Economics lies at the heart of the modern world and is a subject critical to both business success and effective policy making, never more so than now. Our postgraduate masters courses in economics are renowned and respected worldwide, by students, institutions and most crucially, employers.
Within the Department of Economics we offer a range of postgraduate masters courses, designed to address the emerging and future needs of businesses, agencies, organisations and governments worldwide. Focusing on three broad but key areas - banking and finance, international business, and international economic development and emerging markets - our postgraduate masters courses will inspire you to engage with, understand and critically assess the forces that impact upon and shape today's globalised economic world.
Our postgraduate Economics courses
- MSc Banking and Finance in Emerging Economies
- MSc Banking and Financial Systems in the Global Economy
- MA Business and Management in Emerging Markets
- MSc Business Economics
- MSc Economics of Climate Change
- MSc Economic Development in Emerging Markets
- MSc Economics of International Business and Finance
- MSc International Business and Economic Development
- MSc International Economic Development
- MSc International Finance and Economic Development
- MSc/LLM Law and Economics
- MA in Public Policy
Why postgraduate Economics at Reading?
- Study at a world-ranked UK university (The Times)
- Ideally located, just 25 minutes by train from London
- Enjoy outstanding career prospects
- Guaranteed place in University accommodation
- Our 130 hectare parkland campus provides a superb environment and is home to state-of-the-art facilities
- Welcoming and supportive international community
- Join the University's global alumni network